Editor’s Note: This post was reviewed for accuracy on 4/22/19. Thank you..
In this presentation from the 2017 Ehlers-Danlos Society Global Learning Conference, Dr. Anne Maitland discusses Mast Cell activation disorders such as mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), Mastocytosis, histamine intolerance, interstitial cystitis, multiple chemical sensitivity and how they present in Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome.
You can access the slides from this presentation, here.
For more information on mast cell activation syndrome and disorders, check out these links exclusively from the Zebra Pit:
- Understanding Mast Cell Disorders
- MCAD: Medications and Treatments
- MCAD: Prevention & Avoiding Triggers
- Are Most Spoonies Suffering from MCAD?
- MCADs and the Low Histamine Diet
- Preparing for Concerts and Events with MCAS