Toot Your Horn Tuesday is a place where any blogger who either has a disability or writes on topics of health and wellness for people with chronic conditions can come and share their best article each month with the Zebra Pit Community. Ideally it would be something that might interest and enrich our readers; Have a tutorial on meditation? Did you demo a product on pain relief? Wrote an article on 12 ways to achieve better sleep? Shared your story about getting a diagnosis? Created some tips on how to deal with difficult doctors? Waxed poetic over the joys of adult coloring as a way to de-stress? Share it here!
I usually reblog a few of my favorite contributions throughout the following month to ensure my readers see it and I think people are finding it’s a great way to meet and interact with other bloggers, so consider joining in on this networking opportunity. If you’re enjoying these posts, please share them and help their popularity grow. If contributions don’t pick up within a few more months, I may not continue the program.
Here are the rules:
- The post you share doesn’t have to be on a disability health or wellness topic. If it isn’t, you must be the caregiver for, or a person affected by disability and you must occasionally use your blog to promote visibility and acceptance of disabilities.
- Only one post share per blog/blogger per month is allowed.
- You must like and follow the zebrapit.com blog to participate (liking us on social media is great, but you must follow the actual page). If you aren’t a follower, your comment will not be approved.
- Blog links should be shared to Toot Your Horn Tuesday specified pages ONLY and must match the month of publication (October TYHT should only have October blog posts submitted), but you can post on any day or time, NOT just the Tuesday the post comes out!
- Commenting will be shut down on each post after two months.
- These rules are subject to change at the discretion of the editors for the duration of the program.
To participate, provide a description of your blog post along with a link in the comments section at the BOTTOM of this post, which will remain open for two months. To find the comments section, scroll all the way to the bottom past the Related Posts section. Once it is reviewed for suitability, it will be posted. I will post a new Big Blog Party post on the LAST TUESDAY of each month so be sure to set your calendars to return next month and share this post to spread the word with your community and blogger friends so they can participate, too! I look forward to getting to know you and your work better! If you have any problem submitting your entry, contact us.
Please keep the conversation going! Take the time to like and comment on the blogs you enjoyed reading so our guest bloggers know you appreciate their work and will keep coming back to contribute to our knowledge base! I may use your reactions to choose certain articles to reblog periodically and to build more on the types of topics covered at the Zebra Pit as well.