Here is a complete listing of all my articles on wellness topics, such as exercise, physical therapy, nutrition and wellness. If you’re looking for information on supplements, please go here. I will continue to add articles here as I write them:
- Dietary Changes to Improve Every Spoonie’s Health, Pt. 1 Simple dietary changes you can make to improve your health
- Dietary Changes to Improve Every Spoonie’s Health, Pt. 2 Continues the discussion on the effects of glyphosate on autoimmune illness, with new evidence.
- FODMAP Diet Trials, Tribulations & Resources to Make It Easier A discussion of FODMAP’s for IBS, how to do it properly and resources to make it easier.
- Low FODMAP Recipes and other information
Exercise and Physical Therapies
- Exercise: The Best Remedy for POTS Exercise strategies to reduce the symptoms of POTS and how to do it safely
- Get Moving! EDS and Exercise A How to Guide for Safe Exercise with Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome
- Fascia Treatments for EDS and Fibromyalgia A guide for how to use the FasciaBlaster for a significant reduction in symptoms
- The FaceBlaster Introduction to the FaceBlaster and what you can use it for
- FasciaBlaster Resources Help and support for using the FasciaBlaster for treating chronic pain and connective tissue disease
General Healthcare Topics:
- Are Vaccines Safe for My Condition? A discussion of vaccine safety for the immune-compromised.
- Try These Apps for Glare Sensitivity Ways to avoid triggering migraines and insomnia using blue light filters
- Chronic Migraine in EDS A discussion of the different types of head pain in EDS, their symptoms and how to get relief.
- Allodynia or Allergies? A discussion of dermatological allodynia, why we get it and how to treat it
- Neurontin/Lyrica Block Formation of Synapses in Brain
- Hot Weather Increases Pain in Chronic Illness
- Remaining Upright Approaches to treating the symptoms of Orthostatic Intolerance
- New Concepts in Neurological and Immunological Recovery A presentation by Dr. Kendal Stewart on methods of healing Neurological disorders
- New Book on EDS and HSD
Presentations from the EDS Global Learning Conference:
- Progress in the Psychological Dimensions of EDS Presented by Dr. Antonio Bulbena
- Gastrointestinal Symptoms in EDS by Dr. Adam Farmer
- EDS Hypermobility Plenary Session by Dr’s Levy, Kline and Francomano
- EDS: Practical Pacing & Fatigue Mgmt by Jason Parry