Assistance, Mobility and Wellness Devices
- App Review: Emergency Chat | autisticzebra – A great autism app that could come in handy for anyone who has intermittent difficulty with speech
- Easy Book Clip Spares Hand Pain – This great book clip holds the book so you don’t have to!
- The Spoonie Dilemma of Hair Care – A few tips and products to make your hair routine easier
- FasciaBlaster Buying Guide – Not sure which Blaster to buy? Here’s my take!
- Fohm: For Better Bathroom Visits – natural way to clean your bottom that doesn’t harm the environment!
- How Sound Machines Help Me Sleep Despite Chronic Insomnia – How white noise can provide you with a great night’s sleep
- Pop Sockets: Safe, Convenient, & Awareness Raising – Another great device that spares people with hypermobility, arthritis and other conditions from unnecessary hand pain.
- Vogmask Review – Do Masks Really Help? – Find out how an N-95 mask can help along with a review of one of the most popular types
- Stair Climbing Shopping Carts, a Review – Save your back from strain, even on the stairs!
- Traction Collars & the War Against Neck Pain – It may have it’s drawbacks, but it can offer pain relief for neck issues
- Low FODMAP Fiber Supplement – This great fiber is actually approved for IBS!
- The Creative Chronic Life – Features a number of suggestions for how to get your creative juices flowing to reduce pain and distract from symptoms. Includes several affordable kits and books to choose from.
- A Fish Keeper’s Guide To the Galaxy – maintaining an aquarium can provide some fantastic benefits, from reducing anxiety and pain to providing a delightful hobby. Includes tips on how to get started along with some product recommendations.
- Book Review: A Light in the Darkness A memoir of creative inspiration in chronic illness by DM sufferer and musician Lisa Sniderman, aka Aoede.
- Book Review: Salt in My Soul – Author Mallory Smith may have lost the battle in her fight with Cystic Fibrosis, but she left behind an incredible legacy in this journal style memoir that takes us through her brief, but courageous and beautiful life.
- Book Review: Hypermobility Without Tears – Jeannie Di Bon shares her methods and philosophies that are the Integrated Movement Method in this fantastic book for people with hypermobility.
- Book Review: Mast Cells United – Amber Walker put together an amazing resource for people with mast cell activation syndrome in this comprehensive book about the condition.
Never miss a post!